Shamanic Reiki Master
Friday evening: 6:30pm to 9:30pm, Saturday: 8:30am to 6:30pm and Sunday: 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Shamanism teaches us to use the powers of nature to heal. In the ancient system of Reiki, we channel life force energy to heal and restore balance. In this master level certification program, we experience the combined powers of shamanic and Reiki healing and apply detailed, proven methods to enhance our healing skills for practice with others and for personal well-being.
Through ancient practices and dynamic group and partner exchanges, we gain hands-on experience in healing work. We apply Shamanic Reiki approaches to:
- Expand consciousness and work with spirit guides
- Balance energetic trauma and shift attachment to past events
- Remove energy intrusions using advanced methods
- Attune to the master Reiki energy via symbols and transmission
- Conduct comprehensive absentee healing sessions
- Shamanically travel to prevent soul loss and restore soul qualities
- Integrate Reiki with Tibetan, Maya, Quechua, and Norse practices and sacred items
Reconnect with nature’s transformative powers and the innate ability to heal and balance through complex times.
Open to select participants who have completed Shamanic Reiki Level II or Reiki Level II or above. This is a great platform for anyone interested in opening their own practice or combining deep shamanic techniques into an already existing healing practice, be that massage, reiki, or other modality. Experienced practitioners learn new skills and approaches to shapeshifting energy. This is an experiential workshop with lots of journey work and practice.
Details will be shared closer to workshop weekend
January 11, 2019 - Evening welcome and opening 6:30pm - 9:30pm (there is opportunity to sleep on site, if needed)
January 12, 2019 - All day of practice and experiences (come prepared to work inside and outside)
January 13, 2019 - Partial day of practice and experiences (come prepared to work inside and outside)