Shamanic Reiki Healing Level II - Dec. 10 & 11, 2016
December 10 & 11, 2016
Saturday and Sunday 10am to 5pm
In the Shamanic world-view, we are all interconnected through time and space by a living, conscious web. This concept, understood as “oneness,” allows us to affect change regardless of our physical placement in time and geography. In this workshop, we expand our work with Reiki to benefit another, or a situation, backward in time, forward into the future, and across geographical distance.
This experiential workshop deepens our integration of two ancient healing forms—Shamanism and Reiki. We practice time-tested methods that enhance intuition and expand consciousness as we:
- Receive the Shamanic Reiki Level Two attunement and three powerful energetic symbols
- Establish an inner sanctum and investigate the consciousness of the attunement symbols
- Activate our ability to transmit healing forces across time and space
- Receive Huacas (sacred items) and Spirit Huacas to assist in our healing work
- Increase the potency of the energy we channel, and receive and give a Shamanic Reiki treatment
- Practice simple Shamanic Reiki distance healing
- Release energetic blocks through Shamanic journeys with the help of our Spirit Guides and Huacas (sacred items)
This level is open to anyone having completed Reiki Level 1 or Shamanic Reiki Level 1 Training. Please bring your Reiki Level 1 certificate to the first class, or email a copy of it beforehand. If you studied Shamanic Reiki Level 1 with Terri, this is not necessary.
There is one work-study slot available. You will be expected to arrive one hour before class and stay after class to assist with set up and break down of the classroom space. Call Terri at (518) 592-1600 if you are interested. Cost is $100, plus work.