Shamanic Reiki Healing Level I - Nov. 12 & 13, 2016
November 12 & 13th, 2016
Saturday and Sunday, 10am to 5pm
Shamanic Reiki blends the timeless wisdom of two ancient healing traditions with new approaches and practical teachings.
We are all capable of practicing Reiki, and in this class we practice simple, yet powerful, techniques that join Reiki together with intuitive approaches from diverse Shamanic cultures. Over the course of the workshop, we:
- Receive the Reiki Level One attunement to activate and empower our innate ability to heal
- Learn the history and basic evolvement of Reiki
- Receive a Power Animal Guide to assist with our Shamanic Reiki work
- Practice self-healing methods and participate in a group healing
- Develop intuitive strategies for the transmission of Reiki
- Integrate Shamanic techniques to access alternate realities beyond time and space
- Give and receive a Shamanic Reiki session
- Explore Shamanic methods that open us to the healing forces of the earth and the elements
- Engage life-shifting practices to empower us as a Shamanic Reiki healer
Open to anyone seeking to learn or explore these two energy healing methods.
There is one work-study slot available. You will be expected to arrive one hour before class and stay after class to assist with set up and break down of the classroom space. Call Terri at (518) 592-1600 if you are interested. Cost is $100, plus work.